sábado, 28 de marzo de 2009

The Trooper

.



El Tema en inglés


You'll take my life but I'll take yours too, you'll fire your musket but I'll run you through So when you're waiting for the next attack, you'd better stand there's no turning back The bugle sounds and the charge begins, but on this battlefield no one wins The smell of acrid smoke and horses breath, as I plunge on into certain death

Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh!

The horse he sweats with fear we break to run, the mighty roar of the Russian guns And as we race toward the human wall, the screams of pain as my comrades fall We hurdle bodies that lay on the ground, and the Russians fire another round We get so near yet so far away, we won't live to fight another day

Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh!

(2:11-Solo: Adrian Smith) (2:35-Solo: Dave Murray)

We get so close near enough to fight, when a Russian gets me in his sights He pulls the trigger and I feel the blow, a burst of rounds take my horse below And as I lay there gazing at the sky, my body's numb and my throat is dry And as I lay forgotten and alone, without a tear I draw my parting groan

Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh!

El Tema En Español

Tomarás mi vida pero yo tomaré la tuya también Disparas tu arma pero yo correré hacia ti Así que mientras esperas el próximo ataque Mejor esta alerta, pues no hay regreso

La trompeta suena y la carga comienza Pero en el campo de batalla nadie gana El olor a humo ácrido y aliento del caballo Me acerco a una muerte segura

El caballo suda, con miedo corremos El estallido poderoso de las armas Rusas Mientras corremos entre la muralla humana Los gritos de dolor de mis camaradas que caen

Esquivamos cuerpos muertos en el suelo Los Rusos disparan otra carga Estamos tan cerca, estamos tan lejos No viviremos para pelear un día más

Estamos lo suficientemente cerca para pelear Cuando un Ruso me tiene en la mira Jala el gatillo, siento el disparo Una ráfaga de balas le da a mi caballo por debajo

En cuanto estoy tendido hacia el cielo Mi cuerpo está anesteciado y mi garganta seca En cuanto estoy tendido, olvidado y solo Sin una lágrima entono el himno de guerra

http://www.taringa.net/posts/info/1872466/La-Verdad-Del-Tema-The-Trooper-De-Iron-Maiden.html

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario